Friday, November 6, 2009

New Bike

So i've had this Pake frame for aloooong time and I finally got a job and decided to finish building it. All the parts showed up yesterday, and tommorow it will be done. Kevin will be the first to ride it, including the wheelset I built. Im seriously fuckin proud of my wheels, and the rest of the bike is coming together nicely. Its a dick though. Atleast its not Aerospoked. Yikes. Got some sweet anodized bits, and although I cant ride it or *completely* assemble it I can tell its going to be nimble. The cockpit feels good, or atleast as good as it can in the garage with no headset...

ANYHOWZEN, tommorow Kevin and Anna and I will go (drinking) riding, I on my new steed. Though fear not! Hillary will never die, and I will be riding her for Bike Polo (sunday!).

yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment