Monday, November 2, 2009

Albuquerque Sucka!

Alright I really shoulda started this LAST year when I actually started riding bikes in the 505. But I didnt. SO, theres been some rad shit going down, such as Bret's race for the Roadrunner Foodbank. It was super fun, long and I plaed 18th. Not bad! Then was Anna's Track or Treat race on Halloween. Short, fast and also fun! I was 3rd from last, not so good but I had an American Flyers finish, as I got a flat and fuckin ran to the finish.

Then there was the party at The Cake Checkpoint House. Definatly awesome people there. Anna gave me a sweet tattoo, my life motto, and we got hella drunk with mad bike kids. Im going to figure out how to link their blog in here, so look out for that. Not sure what else to do, other than go ride to work in the morning... hope I actually wake up in time to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment