Monday, December 7, 2009

I once was addicted but now I just use.

I can't be coherent with all this noise, so fuck it.

All those silly little less-than-140 posts are from my fone, because thats the future. I guess. So, fuck the future. And everyone in it except the people I like, but other wise fuck your futureself.

Work sucks, I want to ride my bike.

Im going to be taking a short Hiatus from this blog to post over at this blog because its rad. And so are the people behind it.

Kevin and I started a band, its called "clot." and it will explode your brain. Seriously. All because of Pabst and Thou. Who knew! I ought to also review some records here since i've done so well with the Vinyl habit lately but I probably wont because fuck it.

Im going to bed, and tommorow i'll be posting at The Oh Shit Handle .com. suckers.

Can I say cunt on your blog? Sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment