skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Meat Is Cold
Friday, December 4, 2009
My order from City Grounds shipped today! Will be building a new front, 650c. Excited to build another wheel and get rid of the toe overlap at last!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jack
Ride Bikes. Listen Up.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Cosmic Hearse
13 years ago
CRANKS 505
Robotic Empire news
10 years ago
wishin bones
16 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2010
(18)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(11)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(26)
▼
December
(9)
Proof That I Exist.
I once was addicted but now I just use.
clot.
I just did a no handed trackstand whislt a bagpipe...
Drinking, Spanking, Smoking, Random gay dudes in t...
BMW...
My order from City Grounds shipped today! Will be...
!
Something other than bikes???
►
November
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment